Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It's the second day of Armchair GM's Twelves Days of Guilty Pleasures, and today's theme is:
Today we have a list of some of the most hated baseball players in the history of America's pastime. Some of them haven't played in years, and some of them are currently active in MLB, but all of them have been accused of cheating at the game and being a jerk.
- Most hated MLB player in 2012 as voted by the fans 
- Trash talker
- Dyes hair blonde
- "If you play against him, you hate him. If you play with him, you hate him a little less." - Manager Ozzie Guillen
- Went from scrawny to freakishly beastly (see photo)
- Notoriously grumpy towards fans, media, and teammates (a common side-effect of abusing steroids)
- Tainted home run record holder
- Cheated on both of his wives
- 2nd most hated MLB player in 2012 as voted by the fans 
- Spurned a team that drafted him with a $250 million contract
- Prima donna
- Consorts with celebrities
- STEROIDS Wrote two books (Juiced and Vindicated) that revealed he was a steroid guinea pig who also personally injected other players
- A rat. Threw teammates and friends under the bus for book sales
- Arrested for many things, including DUI and domestic abuse
- Appeared on several reality TV shows
- Gets in the ring to fight other celebrities for money
- Testified before Congress in 2005, saying, "I have never used steroids, period. I don't know how to say it any more clearly than that. Never."
- Became the first player suspended under the MLB's new steroid policies
- Sat alongside Rafael Palmeiro, Jose Canseco and Mark McGwire before Congress and lied about using steroids
- Corked his bat
- Briefly, and inexplicably, became white in 2009
- Lied about taking steroids
- Formerly hated by Yankees fans for playing for Boston, and still by Boston fans for playing for the Yankees
- Threw a piece of broken bat at Mike Piazza in the World Series
- Dirty player (once got a 30-day suspension for shoving an umpire)
- Bet on baseball
- Lied about it for over a decade
- Accepted a lifetime ban from the sport
- Has yet to stop complaining about how it was an unfair punishmentf
- STEROIDS “Yeah, of course I was using. I mean who wasn’t? Let’s be honest here, who wasn’t?”
- Sells "Speak English" t-shirts on his website 
- This stuff is getting old
You're pretty much guilty for liking any of these guys even if they played for your favorite/hometown team. So...