Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Timothy Wm. Alexander Hamulack (nickname "The Hammer" born November 14, 1976 in Ithaca, New York) is a MLB relief pitcher. Hamulack is 6' 4" and weighs 214 pounds. He throws left-handed.
High School Years
Hamulack attended Edgewood H.S. in Edgewood, Maryland and was a student and a letterwinner in basketball, baseball, and volleyball. Tim Hamulack graduated from Edgewood H.S. in 1994.
He was drafted in the 32nd round of the 1995 Major League Baseball Draft by the Houston Astros, and he pitched within their system from 1996–2003, at which point he left as a minor league free agent to join the Boston Red Sox organization. There he posted ERAs of 3.52 at AA Portland and 6.98 with AAA Pawtucket. Boston let him walk after the 2004 minor league campaign, at which point he signed on with the Mets as a minor league free agent.
In the Mets organization in 2005, he put up extraordinary numbers throughout the minor leagues with a 1.26 ERA in 21 games at AA Binghamton and a 1.02 ERA in 28 games at AAA Norfolk.
He made his big-league debut on September 2, 2005 when the Mets played the Florida Marlins. He pitched in six games in 2005 and posted an ERA of 23.14.
On January 4, 2006, Hamulack found himself a part of his fourth organization in four years, as he was dealt from the Mets to the Dodgers along with Jae Weong Seo in exchange for relievers Steve Schmoll and Duaner Sanchez.
- Selected by Houston Astros in the 32nd round of the free-agent draft (June 1, 1995 - signed May 12, 1996).
- Selected by Kansas City Royals from Houston Astros in the minor league draft (December 11, 2000).
- Sold by Kansas City Royals to Florida Marlins (December 12, 2000).
- Granted free agency (October 15, 2002).
- Signed by Seattle Mariners (November 4, 2002).
- Granted free agency (October 15, 2003).
- Signed by Boston Red Sox (November 19, 2003).
- Granted free agency (October 15, 2004).
- Signed by New York Mets (January 14, 2005).
- Traded by New York Mets with Jae Weong Seo to Los Angeles Dodgers in exchange for Duaner Sanchez and Steve Schmoll (January 4, 2006).