Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Probabilistic Model of Range (PMR) is a baseball statistic developed by David Pinto, which is similar to Mitchel Lichtman's "Ultimate Zone Rating" (UZR). PMR aims to determine the probability of a batted ball being turned into an out, based on six parameters:
- Direction of the hit (a vector)
- The type of hit (e.g. line drive or ground ball)
- How hard the ball was hit
- The ballpark
- The handedness of the batter
- The handedness of the pitcher