Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- MLB: Pittsburgh Pirates est. 1882
- NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers est. 1933
- NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins est. 1967
- USL Second Division: Pittsburgh Riverhounds est. 1999
- Mellon Arena, opened September 19, 1961
- PNC Park, opened March 31, 2001
- Heinz Field, opened August 24, 2001
- Peterson Event Center, opened April 27, 2002
- Piper's Pub
- Open Seven Days 11am - 1am
- 11am to 11pm Mon - Sat
- 9am to 10pm Sun
- 1828 East Carson Street Pittsburgh PA, 15203
Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum, at the Senator John Heinz Pittsburgh Regional History Center. Strip District.
Honus Wagner Museum, Carnegie.