Super Bowl commercials are an American institution. The Super Bowl is two days away, making it appropriate to discuss the most important part of the big game day. Everyone huddles around the big screen plasma TV on Sunday only to watch some fat guy dressed in tights, wondering aimlessly with choclate on his face, and im not talking about the players.
Its a big time for companies to get there name out there. If it weren't for the Super Bowl, Geico would be nothing, as would many other small companies. Please add advertisements and categories to the list below!
- E*Trade's “Monkey” (2000)
- Nissan "Highway to the Dangerzone" Pigeons
- Censored Budweiser "Wardrobe Malfunction" Spoof Commercial (2005)
- Philadelphia Eagles Cartoon Music Video Parody: "Goin' to J'Ville" (2005)
- The Reebok Terry Tate Super Bowl Commercial
- E*Trade's "Money out the wazhoo"
- Apple's Big Brother becomes an Orwellian reality (1984)
- Bud ... Weisssss ... Errrrrr (1995)
- Larry Bird and Michael Jordan can’t miss (1993)
- Cindy Crawford Pepsi Ad
- Ali Landry Doritos Ad