Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Baseball team of the decade? Well, I'm a Red Sox fan, but it's still the Yankees (two WS wins, four WS appearances, win the Division almost yearly...
- So the Colts didn't go balls to the wall to beat the Jets. Bigger fish to fry.
- Let's face it...we mostly root for laundry. Player X is a bad guy, problem child until he comes to OUR team. Now he's a choir boy.
- Does the NFL have a 'feed' to a key on field official to help them 'determine' the outcome? Sometimes it feels that way. Can't happen? Ask Tim Donaghy.
- James. Not Bond. James...as in Cleveland Cavaliers. Wow.
- Can Tiger Woods be rehabilitated? Does he really WANT to be? The Learning Channel had a program on SEXSOMNIA. Maybe he's got that. Maybe not.
- New Year's Resolution...gotta watch a little hockey. Pretty good game today at Fenway Park with the Bruins-Flyers outdoors.
- Best sports book ever? I still like Ball Four.
- Best sports movie? That's a tough one. Rocky?
- Eventually, NOT having a salary cap WILL ruin baseball. Who wants to be a Kansas City Royals fan?
- Guys like Chad Ochocinco add a lot of panache to the NFL. Embrace it.
- I'd like to see a decathlon between a healthy Bo Jackson and LeBron James.
- I don't like to watch instant replay of injuries. It creeps me out (that and a prior blown out ACL).
- Need a paradigm shift? How about two-handed bowling, the Fosbury Flop of the 21st century.
- Anybody noticed that women's college basketball is about as physical as Mixed Martial Arts?
- If ESPN wanted my opinion, I'd ask for more international sports coverage, like championship ping-pong, badminton, hurling, and rugby. But not cricket.
- Could you name fifteen uses for a baseball bat? Like as chopsticks for Giants? And no, I didn't go out celebrating last night...