Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1. Randy Moss vs. Seattle Seahawks. The Seahawks have been getting lit up through the air, and until last week, Cassel was torching defenses as well. Look for Cassel to get back on track and for Moss to be the recipient of a lot of medium to deep passes. Strong fantasy play. 100 yards and 2 TDs.
2. Marques Colston vs. Atlanta Falcons. The Falcons are playing very well this year and are actually only one game out of first in the division. Regardless of that fact, very few teams have been able to stop Brees and his passing attack, and we don’t see it happening this week in the Superdome. Look for Brees and Colston to once again have big fantasy days on Sunday. 100 yards and 1TD.
3. Anquan Boldin vs. St. Louis Rams . Boldin and the Cardinals return home after a disastrous trip to Philly and the Rams should put a big smile on their face when they look to clinch the NFC West title. Look for Boldin to return to his top fantasy receiver status and hit the 100 yard mark with one score.
4. Reggie Wayne vs. Cincinnati Bengals . The Colts won a very uncharacteristic football game on Sunday by beating the Browns with only 125 passing yards. That will change this week. Rookie Joe Flacco just torched Cincinnati the other day and Manning will do so as well this week. Look for him to locate Wayne throughout the contest and for No. 87 to hit the 100-yard mark with at least one score.
1. Domenik Hixon vs. Philadelphia Eagles . With Hixon firmly entrenched into the starters role now that Plaxico figures to be out for some time, look for the young receiver to put up solid numbers. In the three games he’s been asked to start that Burress has been out this season, Hixon has put up no less than 67 yards in any contest and had 100 yards and 1TD vs. the Seahawks in the first half alone of their week five game. There will be opportunities against Philly and Hixon and Manning will take advantage of them.
2. Eddie Royal vs. Kansas City Chiefs. ' Royal’s emergence as a No. 2 receiver to Brandon Marshall has elevated Cutler’s game to a higher level. In the process, Royal has become a big play threat as evidenced by his long TD pass he reeled in vs. the Jets. There are ample holes in the Chiefs secondary and look for Cutler and Royal to exploit them.
Other Match-ups We Like
1. Wes Welker vs. Seattle Seahawks. The smallish receiver is near impossible to cover especially on those short crossing routes. Look for him to have at least eight catches and possibly take one into the end zone.
2. Roddy White vs. New Orleans Saints . White is a star in the making, and he and Ryan have developed quite a rapport early on in the young QBs career. Look for Ryan to be able to attack this Saints’ secondary on Sunday and for White to post strong numbers once again.
3. Greg Jennings vs. Houston Texans . Jennings has been on a tear of late and that trend should continue when the Texans come to town. In a football game of pure desperation for the Packers, we like Rodgers and Jennings to come up big.