Must StartsT.O. exploded with a 200+ yard effort vs. the 49ers.
This week, he gets another porous NFC West foe to feast on. Look for Romo to once again target Owens on the deep ball as this will open up things underneath and for the running game. 100 yards and one TD.
2. Reggie Wayne vs. Cleveland Browns. With the loss of C Jeff Saturday for a few weeks, the Colts will have trouble in the running game. The new rookie center will not be able to open up holes like Saturday in that department.
This means Peyton will once again have to win this game through the air and look for he and Wayne to get back on the same page and have a field day. 100 yards and one TD.
4. Roddy White vs. San Diego Chargers. Because he is buried down in Atlanta, many people don’t realize how good White actually is. This guy is on the verge of becoming a star. And facing a soft Chargers’ secondary, look for Ryan to locate his favorite receiver for a very strong fantasy day. 100 yards and one TD.
SleepersNFL in a long time. The Titans have one of the best defenses in football and an extremely strong CB tandem.
In the end, it won’t matter. Johnson will get his numbers and put another ball into the end zone.
2. Vincent Jackson vs. Atlanta Falcons. As evidenced by WR Steve Smith’s 168 yard day last week, the Falcons can be passed upon. Look for Rivers to target Jackson this week as there will be mismatches in the secondary for the two to exploit.
Others with favorable matchups
1. Andre Johnson vs. Jacksonville Jaguars. Boy has this been a down year for the Jags. All that Super Bowl talk will be replaced by vacation talk in January. As for Johnson, he’s been a beast all year and look for that trend to continue on a national stage this Monday Night.
2. Wes Welker vs. Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers have a legit defense that is not easy to penetrate, but Welker is such a unique receiver that he’s nearly impossible to cover in the short passing game. Look for Welker to enjoy a good fantasy day and reel in at least 10 catches in this one.
3. Antonio Bryant vs. New Orleans Saints. One thing apparent from Monday night’s game aside from the fact that the Saints’ offense is ultra dangerous was that their defense wasn’t so good. Look for Garcia and Bryant to go up top on a few occasions and for the receiver to have a strong day on Sunday.