Must Starts:fantasy day by Tony G.
2. Jason Witten vs. Seattle Seahawks. No matter how much T.O. canvasses for the ball, the Cowboys know that the offense runs through Witten. The Seahawks have gaping holes in the middle of the defense and Romo will definitely exploit this. Look for Witten to go for 75+ and score 1TD.NFL. He’s now a featured weapon in this resurgent Jets’ offense. And Favre loves him. Look for Favre to continue throwing Keller’s way as the Broncos, and their soft interior defense, head out to the Big Apple. 75 yards and 1TD.
4. Bo Scaife vs. Detroit Lions. Tennessee is coming off their 1st loss of the season and this week will not make #2. They’ll have a lot of opportunity to either run the ball or pass it and when they do pass the ball we like Scaife to be on the receiving end. 75 yards and 1TD.
2. John Carlson vs. Dallas Cowboys. While the Cowboys have been much better of late of the defensive side of the ball, there are still opportunities to hurt them through the air. Look for Hasselback to get his young TE involved and for Carlson to put up a solid day fantasy wise.
Others with favorable match-ups:
1. Dallas Clark vs. Cleveland Browns. The Browns have pretty much thrown in the towel on the season and Romeo Crennel’s coaching career in Cleveland, so look for Manning to locate his star TE quite frequently in this affair.
2. Kellen Winslow vs. Indianapolis Colts. When the Browns have the ball, look for a healthy Winslow to once again become a focal point of the offense as the team looks to help Quinn get out of his slump. A TE is the best way to do this.
3. Owen Daniels vs. Jacksonville Jaguars. Daniels has come on quite strong this season and ranked himself as one of the top fantasy TEs in 2008. With few options outside of Andre Johson in Houston’s passing game, we like the TE to have another strong game on Monday Night against a reeling Jaguars squad.