Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Must StartsAD feasts on, it’s the Chicago Bears. Pop in any highlight tape and you’ll see Peterson taking one 50+ yards yards to the house on numerous occasions.
While the Vikings don’t scare anyone in the passing game, the Bears are quite poor in stopping the run and that’s not going to be a formula for success when playing in Minnesota. Look for Peterson to go off this weekend. 125 yards and two TDs.
2. Thomas Jones vs. Denver Broncos. Ever since Favre became less risky with his throws and the Jets began to re-emphasize the running game, Jones has taken off in a big way. He’s hit the century mark or come close to it in each of his last three games and has put six balls into the end zone in his last five games.
Look for that trend to continue against a soft Broncos’ run defense. Strong fantasy play : 100 yards and two TDs.
4. Marion Barber vs. Seattle Seahawks. With the re-entry of Romo into the lineup, defenses can no longer just focus on stopping Barber because the passing game must be respected. Look for Dallas to come out passing and then use Barber to wear down Seattle’s smaller defensive lineman. 100 yards and one TD.
SleepersNFL draft is healthy once again, and he responded with a two-TD effort vs. the Broncos. Look for another big day out of McFadden as the 1-10 Chiefs come to town.
2. Warrick Dunn vs. New Orleans Saints. The Saints can score with the best of them, but that usually comes on turf or at home. They’ve struggled mightily in recent years in Tampa and we like Dunn to have a strong day vs. a soft New Orleans’ interior defense.
Others with favorable matchups
1. Chris Johnson vs. Detroit Lions. The road to imperfection is alive and well in Detroit. Chris Johnson and Tennessee will once again look to re-establish the running game after getting beaten pretty badly by the Jets, and Johnson should be able to use his blazing speed to pop a few long ones on Thanksgiving.
2. Brandon Jacobs vs. Washington Redskins. The image most remember from the last time these two teams played was Jacobs steamrolling S LaRon Landry on a big gain. Look for the Giants to once again make the running game the focal point of the offensive attack and for Mr. Jacobs to do some damage.
3. Michael Turner vs. San Diego Chargers. This is really a must win game for San Diego but so was the last one they blew on Sunday. The Falcons are playing for something meaningful as well: a division championship. Look for Turner to have a big day in his homecoming and for him to outperform his old mentor, LaDainian Tomlinson.