Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1. Reggie Wayne vs. San Diego Chargers. Wayne is an extremely attractive fantasy option for Week 12, if only for the fact that he’ll have all day to run his routes. As mentioned on this site before, the Chargers don’t get after the QB which leaves their talented CBs in coverage for between four to six seconds.
In the NFL, that is an eternity. We see Manning doing a lot of damage through the air and Wayne being the main beneficiary of all his success. 100 yards and two TD.
The Saints’ secondary has been decimated by injury this season and now they might be without a few key defensive lineman, who are alleged to have taken illegal substances.
Regardless, we see big opportunities for Jennings through the air so expect 100 yards and one TD.
- B/R Ticket Guide
3. Wes Welker vs. Miami Dolphins. The one drop-off that never took place from Brady to Cassel was the production of Wes Welker. He’s still the hardest slot receiver to cover in NFL.
With the maturity of Cassel over these past few weeks, look for that to continue when Welker faces his former employer and for the speedy to receiver to break the 90-yard mark and potentially score on a short pass.
Brees will look to continue his assault on the record books and Colston will be his prime target on the outside. This all bodes well for No. 12.
1. Antonio Bryant vs. Detroit Lions. Bryant may not have as many opportunities in this game as we see the Bucs getting out to a big lead early and then just pounding the ball on the ground, but when those opportunities occur, look for Bryant to take advantage of them.
Others with favorable matchups
1. Anquan Boldin/Larry Fitzgerald vs. New York Giants. Both receivers will face sterner tests vs. the Giants than they’ve faced in recent weeks, but the duo should be able to produce nevertheless. Look for between 75-100 yards respectively and at least one TD each.
2. Plaxico Burress vs. Arizona Cardinals. Nothing heals a passing game than the hot dry air of the desert. In what could be a high-scoring affair, look for Eli to locate his favorite target early and often and for No. 17 to put up solid yardage with a score, maybe two.
3. Santana Moss vs. Seattle Seahawks. After the Cards’ dynamic duo put up over 250 yards combined on this Seahawks’ secondary, look for Moss to enjoy a lot of success too. 80 yards and 1 TD.