Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Must StartsThe Chargers’ D has a lot of holes in its secondary and Indy does a great job of allowing Clark to work the seam; the result should be Manning able to exploit that weakness.
In a game that we see San Diego offering little in the way of resistance to Indy’s offensive attack, look for Clark to be one of Peyton’s primary targets. Top fantasy billing: 75 yards and one TD.
2. Chris Cooley vs. Seattle Seahawks. When teams usually find themselves struggling as the Redskins are, the easiest way to rectify the situation is to simplify the offensive game plan. Look for Zorn to dial up a lot of short to medium passes to Cooley over the middle and for No. 47 to enjoy lots of success against a very suspect Seahawks’ secondary.Romo have got to be licking their chops about this match-up. Witten once again became a focal point of the Cowboys offense when Romo got back into the lineup, and against a porous 49ers’ pass D, look for that duo to once again come up big. 75 yards and one TD.
4. Tony Scheffler vs. Oakland Raiders. It’s no coincidence to Pro Football 101 that Scheffler’s return to the lineup has coincided with Cutler’s improved play. And in this game, against a demoralized group of Raiders, look for Scheffler to once again be on the receiving end of a lot of passes and finish with at least 75 yards and one TD.
2. Anthony Fasano vs. New England Patriots. In the last match-up between these teams, it was the Ronnie Brown show as the RB scored five total TDs. Look for Belichick to take No. 23 out of the offensive game plan which should open up opportunities for Pennington and his TE. We like Fasano to get a score in this contest.
Others with favorable matchups
1. Kevin Boss vs. Arizona Cardinals. Boss wasn’t asked to do much last week as the Giants ran all over the vaunted Ravens’ defense but this week has the potential of a shootout so look for Boss’s number to be called multiple times.
2. Tony Gonzalez vs. Buffalo Bills. Gonzalez, along with Bowe, is one of Tyler Thigpen’s go to receivers and the offensive system in Kansas City is designed to focus a lot on the TE. Look for Gonzalez to have a big day through the air as KC looks to extend the Bills losing streak.
3. Owen Daniels vs. Cleveland Browns. Rosenfels had a horrible game last week as the Texans came up short vs. the Colts in Indy, but we see him bouncing back against a not so stellar Browns defense. Look for Daniels to once again have a lot of passes thrown his way and to put one into the end zone.