Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Must StartsChargers this past Sunday, and on Thursday he gets the Bengals. Got to love that matchup.
In what could be frigid conditions at Heinz field Thursday night, look for the Steelers to get back to playing Pittsburgh Steelers football and pounding away on the ground. And as the line begins to gel together, this all bodes very well for Parker. 100 yards and two TDs.
2. Matt Forte vs. St. Louis Rams. Ok, the game by the Bay (San Francisco) last Sunday convinced me that the Rams have officially mailed the season in.
After a few nice efforts that led to upsets over Washington and Dallas, the bottom has fallen out and this defense has given up 40 and 35 points respectively in the first halves alone of each of the past two games.
Look for the Bears to get back on track after the debacle in GB and for Forte to be a major focal point of the offensive attack. 100 yards and two TDs.
- B/R Ticket Guide
Look for the Bolts to kept off balance all night as they have trouble with both the pass and run, and for Addai to be a major fantasy performer on the ground and out of the backfield. 100 yards and one TD.
4. Ryan Grant vs. New Orleans Saints. The Packers head down to the Big Easy in what has all the makings of a shootout in the Superdome. Both teams possess rather iffy defenses, but the Saints is actually in worse shape coming into this game.
GB will try and minimize the amount of time that Brees spends on the field so look for a lot of carries to go Grant’s way. 100 yards and one TD.
SleepersGiants will keep RB Jacobs out of their game in Arizona. If that’s the case, look for the talented second-year back to be more of a factor in the game plan.
In his limited opportunity last week vs. the top ranked rushing defense (Baltimore), he broke off a 77-yard run and finished off with 96 yards in the fourth quarter alone. With four quarters to play in this one, 100-yards is definitely with in his reach.
2. Warrick Dunn vs. Detroit Lions. Check the injury report prior to the game, and if Cadillac Williams is set to play, consider him, but regardless of who plays, the Tampa Bay backfield should enjoy a lot of success on the ground.
The Panthers talented duo ran for over 250 yards combined on this Lions’ D, so look for a big game from Dunn if in fact he is the featured back on Sunday.
Others with favorable matchups
1. MarShawn Lynch vs. Kansas City Chiefs. Lynch broke out of his slump on Monday night with his 1st 100-yard game rushing of the season. He also added 50+ receiving yards and a score. This week they travel to Kansas City and Lynch should enjoy a lot of success against a weak Chiefs’ D. A strong fantasy option.
2. Steve Slaton vs. Cleveland Browns. Slaton had hit the proverbial wall prior to last Sunday’s game but bounced back nicely with a 156-yard effort that included a 71-yard TD. Look for more of the same this week as Slaton goes up against a less than formidable Browns’ D.
3. Clinton Portis vs. Seattle Seahawks. Even in the midst of their two-game slump, Portis has run the ball well. This week the ‘Skins head out to Seattle where the Seahawks have stopped nobody. Look for Zorn to rely heavily on his No. 1 tailback and for Portis to hit the 100-yard plateau with at least one score.