The formula for the second batch of power rankings includes,
1. This years WSOP 2. Last years WSOP 3. Recent success 4. Likelihood to play many events 5. All-time Success
Next weeks formula will only include this years WSOP.
1. Michael Mizrachi *NEW - The Grinder won the 50k Player's Championship and final tabled the 10k Stud Championship.
2. Phil Hellmuth +4 - Watch out WSOP, it looks like the poker brat is back. After a 15th place performance in a 2,300 player field Hellmuth looks motivated to capture #12.
3. Eric Baldwin +2 - A deep run in the largest field of the WSOP so far.
4. Praz Bansi *NEW -Final tabled WSOP Europe and now takes down his second career bracelet in a field of 2,000+.
5. Men "The Master" Nguyen *NEW - The Master won his 7th career WSOP bracelet in the 10k Stud Championship.
6. Daniel Alaei +3 -Final tabled the 50k Player's Championship and is on the hunt for another bracelet.
7. Vladimir Schmelev *NEW - This years Ville Wahlbeck?
8. Phil Ivey -7 -Quiet start so far for Mr. Ivey, but he is doing well in the 10k Stud Hi-Lo 8 or Better Championship.
9. Simon Watt *NEW - If you are the one that stops Tom Dwan from winning millions in bracelet bets you deserve to be on the list. 10. Tom Dwan *NEW' - 2nd place in a 2,000+ player field. Think he is motivated?
Dropped From Rankings - Jason Mercier - Jeff Lisandro - Daniel Negreanu - Sorel Mizzi - Vitaly Lunkin - Scott Clements
For more visit