Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The formula for the second batch of power rankings includes,
1. This years WSOP 2. Last years WSOP 3. Recent success 4. Likelihood to play many events 5. All-time Success
Next weeks formula will only include this years WSOP.
1. Michael Mizrachi *NEW - The Grinder won the 50k Player's Championship and final tabled the 10k Stud Championship.
2. Phil Hellmuth +4 - Watch out WSOP, it looks like the poker brat is back. After a 15th place performance in a 2,300 player field Hellmuth looks motivated to capture #12.
3. Eric Baldwin +2 - A deep run in the largest field of the WSOP so far.
4. Praz Bansi *NEW -Final tabled WSOP Europe and now takes down his second career bracelet in a field of 2,000+.
5. Men "The Master" Nguyen *NEW - The Master won his 7th career WSOP bracelet in the 10k Stud Championship.
6. Daniel Alaei +3 -Final tabled the 50k Player's Championship and is on the hunt for another bracelet.
7. Vladimir Schmelev *NEW - This years Ville Wahlbeck?
8. Phil Ivey -7 -Quiet start so far for Mr. Ivey, but he is doing well in the 10k Stud Hi-Lo 8 or Better Championship.
9. Simon Watt *NEW - If you are the one that stops Tom Dwan from winning millions in bracelet bets you deserve to be on the list. 10. Tom Dwan *NEW' - 2nd place in a 2,000+ player field. Think he is motivated?
Dropped From Rankings - Jason Mercier - Jeff Lisandro - Daniel Negreanu - Sorel Mizzi - Vitaly Lunkin - Scott Clements
For more visit