Can't think of a better free pick in MLB today than the feel good story Toronto Blue Jays. The Jays travel to Oakland today to face a struggling A's team. Sports Handicapper Craig Trapp from CT Sports Picks free pick lost yesterday as LAD gave up a 6 run lead late in the game being let down by the Dodgers bullpen. Friday Craig free play is a definite winner as Craig put his premium pick for all today to have for free. Lets look at the records, trends, and breakdown from Craig!
- Toronto Blue Jays 20-11, 9-7 away (Richmond 4-0, 2.67 ERA)
- Oakland Athletics 10-16, 5-8 home (Outman 0-0, 4.41 ERA)
- Blue Jays are 8-1 in the last 9 meetings
- Blue Jays are 5-2 in the last 7 meetings in Oakland.
- Blue Jays are 5-1 in their last 6 overall.
- Athletics are 2-5 in their last 7 home games.
- Athletics are 0-4 in their last 4 games vs. a right-handed starter.
Richmond has been a welcome surprise for Toronto and has not lost this year and in fact has only given up 3 runs or more once this season. Outman is going for his first win in his only third start of the season for the A's. Richmond is definatley the better pitcher and will dominate and A's team that can really stuggle against right hand starters lately. A's bullpen will be tested as Outman won't get into the 6th inning and TOR will blow this game up in the late innings. TOR will keep there great pitching going with another great quality start from Richmond!! SCORE TOR 6 - OAK 2
Get all your sports handicapping free picks and sports wagering information at http://www.CTSportsPicks.com !!