Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Watching John Calipari sign a massive deal and jump ship, leaving Memphis for the University of Kentucky, got me thinking. Yes, Calipari is a sleaze ball but where does he rank on the Top 10 List of Sports Sleaze Balls? Well since there are no reference points, for this list, I figured it was up to me to short out the details for all our fans out there.
'10) Carlos Boozer; Center Denver Nuggets: If there was such a thing as a good offender on this list, Boozer would be the closest thing to it. However, his contract negotiation antics that got him out of Cleveland a few years ago have to be considered sleazy by anyone who is in the know. To make matters worse, with his massive contract coming to an end in Denver, Boozer seems to up to his old tricks again, and ready to screw the Nuggets and head for greener pastures. That is if someone is willing to take on the injury prone center.
9) Tom Brady: Yes he is America's "Golden Boy." Hell, the NFL even changed some of their rules thanks to the injury he suffered in the '08 season opener. They didn't do that when Carson Palmer went down thanks to a similar hit a few years ago. Nonetheless, the reason why Tom Brady makes this list is his off the field activity. Hooking up with multiple super models and then knocking one up not cool. To top matters off he has now taken that kid away from its mother and bridezilla is raising the baby, that's just cold.
7) Al Davis: The man genius behind the Oakland Raiders. Despite residing out on the West Coast for the better part of the last 40 years, Al Davis is a Brooklyn hustler at heart. He runs the Raiders with a vice grip insuring all decisions go through him, even if he is well past his prime and not capable of handling any daily business operations. Also, let's not forget he did move the Oakland Raiders to L.A. and then back to Oakland a few years later simply because he failed to have his way. Talk about a temper tantrum.
5) Nick Saban: What can you say about this guy? He has bolted from every coaching job he ever held. It doesn't matter if it's in the pros or in the college game. Nick Saban will leave for greener pastures at a moment's notice. The best part about it is he will swear up and down he has no intentions of leaving; all the while he is on a private jet to the next spot.
4) Terrell Owens: Some like to call him team obliterator, and that would be a very accurate description of the disgruntled wide out. The San Francisco 49ers, Philadelphia Eagles, Baltimore Ravens, and the Dallas Cowboys have all felt the bite of this snake in the grass. With T.O. already skipping workouts in Buffalo it's safe to say the Bills should be prepared to add their name to the list of teams destroyed by Hurricane Terrell Owens.
2) Drew Rosenhaus: Really do I need to go into depth about this one? This is the man who faked taking a phone call on NFL Draft Day just to get his client drafted a few spots higher. Oh yeah and he is the proud agent of none other than Terrell Owens. Top all of this off with the fact that it is known amongst all owners in every league that Rosenhaus really is not that good of an agent. His deals often leave his clients short of signing the mega deals, and tend to leave them wanting more.
1) Don King: He's promoted some of the biggest fights in the history of boxing. He has also stolen from some of the most dangerous men on the planet. I mean seriously who has the Gaul to steal from Mike Tyson and still try to get him to sign a new contract. Oh yeah, and the icing on the cake for this sleazebag, he went to jail for manslaughter before becoming a promoter.