The period of free agent signings and draft day is not too far away. The Hoch took the time for one more interview before we watch the events unfold.
1. Should the Seahawks draft a running back, a tight end, or an offensive linemen first in the NFL draft?
- I think that it will be based on need and on who is left. I would love to see them get a great RB like Mendenhall or Stewart, but if they are gone then they may take Fred Davis – the TE from USC. Would that fill a need or what?
A lot of Mock Drafts have them taking Felix Jones or even a DT, I just think that they will look at the "skill positions" that they are lacking.
3. Trading block material, go.
- The Hawks don't do a lot of off-season trading so I can't really answer this. It is tough to read what they will do.
4. Cutting block material, go.
- [Marcus] Tubbs, [Chuck] Darby, [DJ] Hackett, Shaun Alexander, [Floyd] Womack (I included guys with contracts expiring)
5. Off topic here, was the Pats/Giants Super Bowl ending the best ending in Super Bowl history?
6. Finally, do you have any positive thing to say about Jim Mora being Seattle's next head coach?
- Um…he…has nice hair…and is...young...
Thanks to Afraidofsohfsertlhsertseltordtiduli for the interview.....have a great time watching the Pro Bowl.