Well....my weekend was ripped apart when the Colts and Seahawks lost....and then the Patriots keep winning. Then UW's basketball team got walloped by USC. My saving grace was Manchester United beating the hell out of Newcastle 6-0. But the focus was on the NFL divisional round, and I learned quite a bit from the first 2 rounds of the playoffs. Normally TFF is a humorous article, but today it's a mixture of funny and serious stuff (see #3).
15. Peyton Manning needs a priceless pep talk.
14. Tony Romo spent more time surveying Jessica Simpson than the field.
7. Eli Manning's "Unstoppable" commercial is now looking less and less like a really stupid idea.
6. Patrick Crayton does indeed have great hands according to Troy Aikman. Doesn't mean he can catch the ball in big games but...
4. It's amazing what a Seahawks win can do to a QB. Todd Collins went from the savior of the Redskins season, to old and immobile. Imagine what happens if they beat Favre. It would sound like "He's old, this was a fluke run.".
3. Marvin Harrison was not ready to come back, I wonder if that is a potential career ending knee injury he has there.
1. Brett Favre is Brett Favre and the Seahawks could not stop Brett Favre because Brett Favre will only be stopped by Brett Favre. If he has a typical Brett Favre game, he will be Brett Favre.