Craig has his free play on Sunday in the ESPN MLB game of the night. The last three weeks Sports Handicapper Craig Trapp has picked the ESPN Sunday game of the week in his free play going 2-1 in that time period. Craig has good trends on his side for today's free play. Check out the records, trends, free breakdown, and winner!
- Chicago White Sox 12-11, 6-5 away Danks (2-1, 2.74 ERA)
- Texas Rangers 11-12, 7-6 home Harrison (1-2, 7.89 ERA)
- White Sox are 5-2 in their last 7 games as a road favorite.
- Sox are 7-3 in their last 10 road games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Rangers are 2-7 in their last 9 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- White Sox are 2-5 in the last 7 meetings in Texas.
CWS have not been good in TEX last 2 years but have split the first two game and really need a win on Sunday. CHW look to the ace of their staff with Danks going for them Sunday. Danks is coming off a rough start in SEA giving up 5 runs in 4 innings. But he rarely has two games in a row that are poor. TEX has to score big to win as their starting pitching is horrible!! Today CHW holds them under 5 and wins going away. SCORE CHW 8 - TEX 4