Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If one were to go for a soccer game between clubs and listen carefully, some of the chants being sung are absolutely hilarious and one wonders who came up with them. I was just browsing through a few pages when i came across these chants of the recently concluded Leagues. Here are some of them-
- Middlesbrough (Bon Jovi- Living On A Prayer)- " Ohh! We're half way there! Ohh-ohh! Aliadiere!!!!!!!!!!"
- Man City(Pink Floyd- Another Brick..)- " We don't need no Phil Scolari, We don't need Mourinho, Hey! Thaksin! Leave our Sven alone!!"
- Arsenal(Jackson 5- Blame it on the Boogie)- " "Don't blame it on Henry, don't blame it on the injuries, don't blame it on the referees, blame it on Eboue!"
- Man Utd (Black Lace's Agadoo) - " Anderson-son-son, he's better than Kleberson, Anderson-son-son, he's our midfield magician, To the left to the right we'll dance the samba beat tonight, He is class, our midfield brass, and he dumps on Fabregas!"
- Newcastle(The Beatles-Let it Be) - "When we find ourselves in times of trouble, Kevin Keegan comes to me. Speaking words of wisdom, Geremi!"
- Tottenham(Elvis- The Wonder of You) - "That's Ju-ande, Ju-ande Ramos!"
- Blackburn( Christmas- Santa Clause is Coming...)- "You better watch out, You better beware, He's good on the ground and he's good in the air, Santa Cruz is coming to town. "
- Man city(The Proclaimer -500 Miles) - "Oh you can freeze 500 million, and you can freeze 500 more, Cos Thaksin's got another billion underneath his bedroom floor, Shin-a-watra! Shin-a-watra!"