Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Craig Trapp from CT Sports Picks is happy to announce a special March Madness Free Bracket Challenge. Winner will get $250.00!! Contest is sponsored by CT Sports Picks.com and cbb place.com so make sure you Sign up for Craig's Newsletter and he will send you details this weekend !! ' ' Ohio State vs Wisconsin -1.5 ' ' Ohio State and Wisconsin are both solidly in the NCAA Tournament and now are only playing for seeding in the big dance. These two only played once this year with Wisconsin winning at home by five. The game was close the whole game and Wisconsin pulled away late but did not cover the spread which was 6. ' Betting Trends'
- Buckeyes are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games after allowing less than 50 points in their previous game.
- Buckeyes are 11-5 ATS in their last 16 neutral site games.
- Buckeyes are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.
- Badgers are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a ATS win.
- Badgers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games vs. a team with a winning S.U. record.
ATS Overall Records
- Ohio State 14-11 Overall ATS, 7-4 Away ATS
- Wisconsin 12-15 Overall ATS, 6-7 Away ATS
Craig is going to take the Badgers in this match up. Trends and ATS records really don't point to either team having an advantage. When this occurs you must just go with your handicapping skills. This will be a low scoring game and when looking at these situations I always take the better defense. Wisconsin holds there opponents to under 59 points per game and will hold down the Buckeyes today. Don't expect a huge win this one will be close. SCORE WISC 64 - OSU 59