Instead of writing on one specific subject, I am going to cover a few...
- Scott Kazmir has elbow discomfort and is getting an MRI and now ManRay is retiring...so much for the Bay Rays breakout year.
- Welcome home Cam Janssen.
- The Buffalo Bills should just move to Toronto and get it over with.
- Now that Yao is more concerned with getting better in time for the Beijing Olympics, it is time for Dikembe Mutombo to find his old mojo. (That is for you NBA fans.)
- I do not know which bothers me more....that teams are actually considering giving Barry Bonds a job, or that Senator Byrd; third in line to the presidency was in the KKK.
- From everything I have heard and read it seems that Juan Gonzalez is going to make the St. Louis Cardinals opening day roster.
- After one of the GREATEST college football seasons ever, this off-season has been filled with a ton of off-field problems.
- Free Martel Van Zant, someone draft this guy. He does work.
- NIU football players Tim Mayerbock and Britt Davis are heroes. College Football needs more athletes like them.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars need to pick a QB in the draft (or at least sign a free agent one), David Garrard, and Quinn Gray are not the answer. I'd like to see Colt Brennan in a Jags uniform, but then again I am biased.
Well that is all I have for now...have a Happy Hump Day everyone.