Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It's day two of our month long celebration that is, the NFL Preview Show Extravaganza. Yesterday we profiled the New York Giants. Today, we cover the NFC East champions, the Dallas Cowboys.
The 2007 season saw the first full season in the career of one Tony Ramiro Romo. Sure enough, my namesake didn't falter. The Cowboys won their first five games and soon enough, Romo became an even bigger household name than before. The Cowboys would win 12 of their first 13 games. However, the Cowboys stumbled late in the season, losing two of their final three games.
With a 13-3 record in the regular season, Romo and the Boys were the #1 seed in the NFC playoffs. They faced the New York Giants in the divisional round. The Cowboys were the favorites to knock off the Giants and go on to face the Green Bay Packers in the NFC title game. It was a home game and the Cowboys swept the season series. Unfortunately for Romo, he would lose the game and the Giants would go on to win the Super Bowl.
Romo leads his pack into Cleveland to take on the Browns in week one of the regular season. The Cowboys have some notable games against the Packers, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Pittsburgh Steelers and Seattle Seahawks.
Here's some burning questions (yearbook style):
- Number of Jessica Simpson appearances at Cowboy games this year: 8 home games, 3 road games
- Number of times we see Jessica Simpson on camera at Cowboy games this season: 8 home games
- How many more Jessica Simpson questions in these burning questions: 1 more
- Number of times this season Tony and Jessica allegedly break up: 3 times
- Adam "Not Pacman" Jones will play: TBA- Roger Goodell
- Number of times the name "Pacman" is referenced this season: At least a dozen times (Combination of all the networks)
- In 2008, Terrell Owens will: still be annoying
- In 2009, Wade Phillips will be: Enjoying his retirement.
- Coolest name on the Cowboys (Top 3): L.P. Ladouceur, Evan Oglesby and Pat McQuistan
- 80s song that best describes the Cowboys: Time for me to fly- REO Speedwagon
- In 2008, the Cowboys will: Win the NFC East, going 12-4