With the success of the comeback of the headlines involving unfortunate names, we're going to continue this series for a 3rd part. Today is a bit of potpourri as I'm picking names from several sports.
- Lidge downplays Pujols' blast as start of woes.
- Pujols leaves Wellemeyer.
- Pujols injury could be fantasy nightmare.
- Pujols, Ankiel, now seasoned veterans.
- Pujols to host hitting clinic on Saturday.
Tyson Gay (Track and Field)
- Sprinter Gay vows to never test positive.
- US 100m champ Gay eyes Beijing triple.
- "I felt him (Gay) coming on my shoulder and that's when I panicked." (Okay, not a headline, but this was a quote from Asafa Powell)
- Fagg injured at NFL combine.
- Fagg carted off.
- Can't imagine Braves without Cox.
- Cox admired by those near and afar.
- Slimmer Bennett surprises Cox.
- Cox greets 27th season, and maybe more beyond.
- With Cox absent, "the speech" missed.
- Don't get too excited "Cox-haters".
Danny Tickle (Rugby)
- Tickle inspires dramatic Hull fightback to leave Wigan shattered.
- Tickle turns the tables on Wigan.
- Tickle, Danny
Other funny names without headlines:
Are there any other players of note (as in still playing sports actively) that I can find so we continue this headline fun?