Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
With the success of the comeback of the headlines involving unfortunate names, we're going to continue this series for a 3rd part. Today is a bit of potpourri as I'm picking names from several sports.
- Lidge downplays Pujols' blast as start of woes.
- Pujols leaves Wellemeyer.
- Pujols injury could be fantasy nightmare.
- Pujols, Ankiel, now seasoned veterans.
- Pujols to host hitting clinic on Saturday.
Tyson Gay (Track and Field)
- Sprinter Gay vows to never test positive.
- US 100m champ Gay eyes Beijing triple.
- "I felt him (Gay) coming on my shoulder and that's when I panicked." (Okay, not a headline, but this was a quote from Asafa Powell)
- Fagg injured at NFL combine.
- Fagg carted off.
- Can't imagine Braves without Cox.
- Cox admired by those near and afar.
- Slimmer Bennett surprises Cox.
- Cox greets 27th season, and maybe more beyond.
- With Cox absent, "the speech" missed.
- Don't get too excited "Cox-haters".
Danny Tickle (Rugby)
- Tickle inspires dramatic Hull fightback to leave Wigan shattered.
- Tickle turns the tables on Wigan.
- Tickle, Danny
Other funny names without headlines:
Are there any other players of note (as in still playing sports actively) that I can find so we continue this headline fun?