Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Want to impress the ladies at your Super Bowl party? Need to demonstrate to the guys that you know your football better than they do? Or are you just a giant nerd?
- Eli Manning's real name is Elisha. So is his father's.
- Brandon Jacobs pretended to do a Lambeau Leap after scoring a touchdown last week.
- Madison Hedgecock is the Giants fullback (Really.) His middle name is.... Smith. (Really.)
- Plaxico Burress, as far as we can tell, is the only athlete with the first name Plaxico.
- Amani Toomer did not win his junior high schools decathalon, even though he was the favorite going in. Some dude named Kwame Jeffers won.
- Kevin Boss has 514 facebook friends.
- While not a starter now, injured TE Jeremy Shockey's arm tattoo took 21 hours over four weeks to create.
- David Diehl, on Sunday Night Football, introduces himself as from the "University of Chief Illiniwek".
- Kareem McKenzie His last name, ignoring any bonuses for, say, triple word or double letter scores, or for being 7+ letters, is worth 25 points, leading the starters.
- Shaun O'Hara, as part of his community activities, has donated over 35,000 pounds of chicken to NY/NJ organizations.
- Chris Snee is the father of coach Tom Coughlin's grandson, but at the time was not married to the coach's daughter, Katie.
- Rich Seubert, in 2003, had his leg snapped by N.D. Kalu; the bone broke through the skin. He now has a titanium rod in his leg.
- Jeff Feagles was in the original Tecmo Bowl.
- Lawrence Tynes' game-winning field goal in the NFC Championship Game was the longest ever playoff field goal by a non-Packer at Lambeau Field.
- R.W. McQuarters wears band-aids under his eyes during games, and is fond of SpongeBob Squarepants ones.
- Domenik Hixon is the dude who Kevin Everett tried to tackle in week one, with horrific results.
- Michael Strahan's Wikipedia page is flagged for having too many ellipses.
- Justin Tuck's cousin is Patriots LB Adalius Thomas.
- Fred Robbins is 6'4", 317 pounds, enjoys fishing and video games, and yes ladies, is single.
- Osi Umenyiora first name is "Ositadinma". He was born in London.
- Reggie Torbor, in 2005, was the keynote speaker at the New Jersey State Prison Sports Awards, whatever the hell that is.
- Antonio Pierce only has 106 MySpace friends.
- Kawika Mitchell's first name is "David" in Hawaiian
- Aaron Ross fiancee, Sanya Richards, is the world's top-ranked female 400m runner
- Sam Madison, has a daughter named Kennedy Madison, making her rather presidential.
- James Butler won the state triple jump in high school.
- Gibril Wilson has two pierced ears.