Want to impress the ladies at your Super Bowl party? Need to demonstrate to the guys that you know your football better than they do? Or are you just a giant nerd?
- Eli Manning's real name is Elisha. So is his father's.
- Brandon Jacobs pretended to do a Lambeau Leap after scoring a touchdown last week.
- Madison Hedgecock is the Giants fullback (Really.) His middle name is.... Smith. (Really.)
- Plaxico Burress, as far as we can tell, is the only athlete with the first name Plaxico.
- Amani Toomer did not win his junior high schools decathalon, even though he was the favorite going in. Some dude named Kwame Jeffers won.
- Kevin Boss has 514 facebook friends.
- While not a starter now, injured TE Jeremy Shockey's arm tattoo took 21 hours over four weeks to create.
- David Diehl, on Sunday Night Football, introduces himself as from the "University of Chief Illiniwek".
- Kareem McKenzie His last name, ignoring any bonuses for, say, triple word or double letter scores, or for being 7+ letters, is worth 25 points, leading the starters.
- Shaun O'Hara, as part of his community activities, has donated over 35,000 pounds of chicken to NY/NJ organizations.
- Chris Snee is the father of coach Tom Coughlin's grandson, but at the time was not married to the coach's daughter, Katie.
- Rich Seubert, in 2003, had his leg snapped by N.D. Kalu; the bone broke through the skin. He now has a titanium rod in his leg.
- Jeff Feagles was in the original Tecmo Bowl.
- Lawrence Tynes' game-winning field goal in the NFC Championship Game was the longest ever playoff field goal by a non-Packer at Lambeau Field.
- R.W. McQuarters wears band-aids under his eyes during games, and is fond of SpongeBob Squarepants ones.
- Domenik Hixon is the dude who Kevin Everett tried to tackle in week one, with horrific results.
- Michael Strahan's Wikipedia page is flagged for having too many ellipses.
- Justin Tuck's cousin is Patriots LB Adalius Thomas.
- Fred Robbins is 6'4", 317 pounds, enjoys fishing and video games, and yes ladies, is single.
- Osi Umenyiora first name is "Ositadinma". He was born in London.
- Reggie Torbor, in 2005, was the keynote speaker at the New Jersey State Prison Sports Awards, whatever the hell that is.
- Antonio Pierce only has 106 MySpace friends.
- Kawika Mitchell's first name is "David" in Hawaiian
- Aaron Ross fiancee, Sanya Richards, is the world's top-ranked female 400m runner
- Sam Madison, has a daughter named Kennedy Madison, making her rather presidential.
- James Butler won the state triple jump in high school.
- Gibril Wilson has two pierced ears.