Craig's Totals have been hot the last 10 days going 3-0!! Yesterday Craig's Total of the week won with the Reds shutting out the Florida Marlins!! Lets look at Craig Trapp from CT Sports Picks Wed Total of the day as he tries to keep his hot totals streak alive!! Today's total is in the TAM and NYY game in the new Yankee stadium!!
Total Betting Trends
- Over is 35-16 in Rays last 51 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Under is 5-2 in Sonnanstines last 7 starts as an underdog.
- Over is 4-0-1 in Yankees last 5 home games.
- Over is 4-1 in Burnetts last 5 starts overall.
- Over is 20-8-1 in Yankees last 29 home games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
These two pitchers both have been very average this year (Burnett 5.40 ERA, Sonnanstine 6.75 ERA). Sonnanstine has a very poor start and even worse now he faces the NYY that beat him up in his career for more than one run per inning pitched!! Burnett on the other hand is coming off 2 starts where he did not go past the 7th inning and has given up more than 4 runs in both games. New Yankee Stadium is averaging well over 11 runs per game with only one game under double digits this year. Yankee Stadium over is 7-2 thus far this year. All trends and breakdown points to an easy over total today. SCORE NYY 9 - TB 4
Make sure you get Craig's easy 5 star MLB R/L Play of the week going on WED!! Get all of your sports handicapping free and premium picks daily at http://www.CTSportsPicks.com !!