10/14/08 Well my last power rankings that were realeased two weeks ago have completely changed. Several teams have come up the ranks and several fell like a rock off the top 10. Remember that Craig ranks the whole NFL but has only released his top 10, he can't give out all his secrets.
1. Tennessee Titans- Well they are the only team left without a defeat! Two weeks ago they were #11 what a dramatic move!
3. San Diego Chargers- Dropped from #1 to #3. Have 3 losses but just hitting there stride looked great against NE.
4. Pittsburgh Steelers- Need to get healthy at RB but just win baby. Big Ben has been nothing short of super the last 2 weeks!
5. Washington Redskins- Most improved went from #19 two weeks ago. Wow just play defense and run the football will just keep getting better!
8. Carolina Panthers- Even though they got beat down by the Bucs don't give up on this team. Run game and defense will take this team far!
9. Atlanta Falcons- This team has to the biggest surprise in football. But they are great at running the ball and defense has played well!
This list is constantly changing every week and is a valuable tool that Craig helps with his weekly handicapping. Check back in two weeks as Craig will give his update. Next week Craig will have his college football top 10 power rankings (big shakeup since last week)! Get all Craig's articles and picks at CT Sports PICKS!!