Rough day yesterday as Craig's NBA top 2 plays split 1-1. Don't miss out today as Sports Handicapper Craig Trapp of CT SPORTS PICKS has really big day today with two 5 star Plays today with one NBA slam Dunk Winner and one MLB Grand Slam Play!! Get in now as Craig has them both for one low price!! Craig's free play is in the National League today between the Cincinnati Reds and Florida Marlins.
- Cincinnati Reds: 13-11 (9-4 Away) Harang 2-3 (3.09 ERA)
- Florida Marlins: 14-11 (5-4 Home) Johnson 2-0 (2.60 ERA)
- -CIN are 9-2 in the last 11 meetings.
- -Reds are 4-1 in their last 5 road games.
- -Marlins are 3-10 in their last 13 overall.
- -Marlins are 1-7 in their last 8 games vs. a right-handed starter.
Harang and the Reds are great on the road and Florida is average at home at best. Harang has been very good other than 2 starts and he has a ton of experience. If you take away the FLA hot start where they beat up on the bottom feeders of the league, they are way overbet so far. Love this play specially with the value in this game. Reds keep up the hot streak on the road and FLA stays cold as of late. SCORE CIN 6 - FLA 0