Enough is enough two free play losses in a row have made Craig from CT Sports Picks break out and give his PREMIUM PLAY for FREE TODAY! Take advantage of this, yesterday Craig's MLB Premium Plays were undefeated. Today we go to Houston where the Dodgers are trying to avoid the sweep!! Lets look at records and trends on this game:
- LA Dodgers 10-5 Billingsley 3-0 (2.84 ERA)
- Houston Astros 6-9 Rodriguez 1-1 (1.89 ERA)
- Dodgers are 5-2 in their last 7 road games vs. a left-handed starter.
- Dodgers are 4-2 in their last 5 vs. National League Central.
- Astros are 4-11 in their last 15 games as an underdog.
- Astros are 5-1 in Rodriguezs last 6 home starts vs. a team with a winning record.
The Astros were really playing poorly before the LAD came into town but in the first two games they have looked like the favorite. Astros pitchers have allowed less than 5 runs in both games and Houston hitters have been tearing up a very good LAD pitching staff. Today that will all change as Billingsley is undefeated (3-0) and has been averaging over one strikeout per inning and is the best power pitcher in the National League. Rodriguez has been good for HOUSTON but for some reason when he pitches his team does not score much for him. EASY ROAD WIN FOR LAD TODAY!! SCORE LAD 5 - HOU 1