Craig had a good day overall yesterday going 3-1 with his premium plays. Unfortunately we lost our free play as the Reds walked 2 runs in to cost us the win. Tough loss yesterday but today Craig Trapp from CT Sports Picks is going to have huge bounce back win. Our free play is in the Rivalry Game 2 Boston Red Sox hosting New York Yankees. Lets look at the trends and records for this match up. Records:
- New York Yankees 9-7 Burnett 2-0 (3.20 ERA)
- Boston Red Sox 10-6 Beckett 2-1 (3.79 ERA)
- Yankees are 6-1 in their last 7 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150
- Yankees are 12-4 in their last 16 vs. American League East.
- Red Sox are 5-0 in their last 5 games vs. a right-handed starter.
- Red Sox are 1-5 in Becketts last 6 home starts vs. a team with a winning record.
- Yankees are 7-3 in the last 10 meetings.
The Yankees broke open the war chest in the off season and signed the best two pitchers available (Burnett and Sabathia). So far Burnett has been very good but he was really acquired because historically he has had huge success against Boston. The veteran right-hander is 5-0 with a 2.56 ERA in eight career starts versus Boston even better at Fenway Park he is 3-0 with .40 ERA. After Boston had another classic win in this great rivalry series on Friday the NYY will be super motivated and win in a run away. NY has not lost a game Burnett has pitched yet and they keep it that way today! SCORE NYY 6 - BOS 1 Don't miss out on Craig's Double Digit Cover 5 star NBA play for SATURDAY. Yesterday Craig was 1-0 in his NBA plays and today will add another easy win in the NBA!!
Get all your free and preium sports wagering winner at http://www.CTSportsPicks.com !!