Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rough day yesterday as Craig's free play lost with Pittsburgh Pirates winning the second game in a row verse Florida Marlins. Today Craig from CT Sports Picks is going to bounce back in a big way with the easiest M/L winner of the week. Check out the trends and records for these two teams! Records
- Cincinnati Reds 7-6 Cueto 0-1 (4.22 ERA)
- Chicago Cubs 8-4 Lilley 2-0 (3.86)
- Reds are 5-2 in their last 7 road games.
- Reds are 0-5 in their last 5 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Cubs are 4-1 in their last 5 vs. National League Central.
- Cubs are 5-0 in Lilley's last 5 starts as a favorite.
The Reds pitching has been pretty solid this season but there hitting has been very average. In fact they in the bottom 10 teams in the league in batting average and hitting with runners in scoring position. On the other hand the Cubs have been scoring in bunches and at home they are hitting almost .300. Lilley is a solid pitcher that is not overpowering but is very consistent. Cueto for the Reds can get rattled once guys get on base and with this power lineup for the CUBS could be a major problem on WED!! Easy winner and might even be a great Run Line Play. SCORE CHC 6 - CIN 2