Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Maybe it's too soon to make overarching judgements about the 2009 baseball season, but we all have our early impressions.
- Is the offense better around the league or the pitching worse?
- Break up the Marlins?
- Balls are flying out of Yankee Stadium.
- The Red Sox pitching may not be nearly as good as we thought.
- Fortunately, the Yankee pitching may not be as good either.
- Maybe Zack Greinke (ERA 0.00 after three games) IS the real deal.
- You knew Tim Lincecum wasn't going to keep getting lit up forever.
- Lou Groza's five field goals and a Browns touchdown were too much for the Yankees.
- Kansas City. First place.
- Does Gary Sheffield's 500th homer (25th guy to do it) get a steroid asterisk?
- Some think Bob Watson still acts in the Yankees' interest.
- The New Look Giants have a record like the 2008 Giants.
- Manny continues to hit (and field) like Godzilla.
- Anybody wondering whether the balls are juiced?
- Johan Santana sure looks good. Should that surprise us?
- Are the Orioles trying to keep Matt Wieters from reaching free agency earlier by keeping him down on the farm?
- Speaking of catchers...Joe Mauer...get well soon.
- Ryan Ludwick is on a 180 plus RBI pace (yeah, it's early)
- Is Tampa crazy for keeping David Price at Durham?
- The best team in the AL East (by run differential) by a lot... is Toronto.
- Think that Roy Halladay has anything to do with that?
- The worst team by run differential? The Yankees. Okay, so an 18 run defeat yesterday caused that.
- Major league attendance figures? Eyeballing 'em... they're down. The median 2008 attendance was 31K and change. So far, it's 29K and change.