OK well we learned our lesson from the NBA yesterday. Today Handicapper Craig Trapp from CT Sports Picks will give you the free winner, breakdown, records, and trends for Game 1 in the Hawks/Cavs series.
- Cleveland Cavaliers 70-16 overall 54-32 ATS 41-2 home 29-14 away
- Atlanta Hawks 51-38 overall 47-41-1 ATS 34-11 home 17-27 away
- -ATL is 3-1 in last 4 plays vs CLE
- -Hawks are 12-2 ATS in their last 14 vs. NBA Central.
- -Hawks are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.
- Cavaliers are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 Conference Semifinals games.
- Hawks are 5-2 ATS in the last 7 meetings.
- Underdog is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
If you watched the NBA round 1 on Monday you saw that the road teams are hear to play this year. Also you witness what happens when a team sits for a week plus as the Lakers did. The Cavs will struggle knocking down open jump shots early and fall behind early. They will pull even late in third as Lebron gets to the hoop at will on this ATL team. Cavs shooters will make just enough late to get a win but the rust early will cost them ATS cover here. Don't sleep on Joe Johnson as he is the one player with an advantage over his defender on the CAVS. SCORE CLE 89 - ATL 85
Don't miss out as Craig's NBA playoff run continues with the BOOKIE BUSTER 5 star Winner for TUESDAY!! Check out all of Craig's and his 20 handicappers free picks at http://www.CTSportsPicks.com !!