Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After fudging with ArmchairGM's all-time points numbers to offer a different perspective on the view of ArmchairGM's top users, I decided to take it one step further. Now taking into consideration tenure, this new way of looking at numbers comes out looking a little differently...
- The total number of points were divided by the number of days in which each user's account exists...
- This will help to show how much each player scores on a given day using both the current total point system and the new perspective proposed the other day...
- Take it or leave it because these numbers really don't matter, but the stats are there, may as well fudge with them...
Check out your numbers, if they are off please message me and I will get it fixed...
|User||User Since||Total Points||PPD||New Total||PPD|
|User:Oh No Romo||8/2/2007||183,475||639||19,679||69|
* PPD is symbol for point per day...
** Manny Stiles has had his 1,000,000 points added back onto his total. He had previously had them knocked off upon his own request...
*** There may be a margin of error on active days of plus/minus five days...
With this new perspective, let's take a look at the top ten users for points scored per day...
|Rank||User||Total Points||PPD||Rank||User||New Total||PPD|
|7||User:Manny Stiles||1,161,530||1,693||7||User:Alex Holowczak||352,386||476|
** If anyone has any questions about the scoring or you think I facked up somewhere, feel free to message me and complain/compliment/heckle...
*** Please allow leeway for human error...
So what does this prove?
- Romiezzo has way too much time on his hands; ranked first and second respectively to the actual point total and the new point total...
- Looking at the new point total, it just shows how much editing Roblefko has done. He ranks almost 1,000 points per day ahead of second place Romiezzo...
- Half the users in the top ten under the current point score have been active for less than one years time...
- Romiezzo, Roblefko, Falcon02520, and Tylersalt are the only users to make the top ten under both the current and new scoring procedures...
- Under the new scoring formula, the top three in scoring per day are the only users ranked as Legends...
- Three of the top four users under the new scoring formula have been active the longest of all users; 12/30/2005...
- And no, I did not come up with these formulas just to keep myself on the lists; it just worked out that way...
Please leave your comments/arguments/criticism/compliments below so that I can promptly ignore them...