Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The New York Giants need a WR. That's a no brainer. But there has been speculation that the Giants are in the market for Braylon Edwards and here's 5 reasons why the Giants shouldn't do it:
1. The dropsies. Plaxico as good as he was, was prone to dropping balls from time to time. Braylon has shakier hands.
2. Braylon's a sulker. Eli's personality isn't one where he's going to get in a receiver's face when he drops a catchable ball (unlike his brother Peyton). But we know that Braylon has been known to sulk on the sidelines when things don't go his way. Not a perfect match.
3. Anquan Boldin is better. He's tougher, has better hands and he blocks downfield. Traits that Braylon doesn't have.
4. Work Ethic. Eli needs a WR that's going to work out with him in the pre-season. Braylon hasn't shown that he's capable nor interested in doing this with his QB's in Cleveland.
5. He's simply not worth it. Despite all his faults, Braylon is still a pretty good receiver but is he worth a 1st round pick? Probably not. Is he even worth a second and 4th round pick plus Steve Smith? Probably not either.