Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|<<Back to the 2006 NBA Playoffs Page|
San Antonio Spurs vs. Sacramento Kings
Regular Season Series
Spurs won 2-1
- Nov. 21: Spurs 96 at Kings 93
- Dec. 17: at Spurs 90, Kings 89
- Apr. 5: Kings 97 at Spurs 87
- by user David J. Cohen: Spurs 4-0. Their bench could start and come out with the series. Click here for full article.
- by user BMetts: Kings have been better since they got Artest, but they're not ready for this. Duncan's health is an issue as always, but Spurs should cruise through this matchup regardless. Prediction: Spurs, 4-1. Click here for full article.
Game 1 (April 22)
Recap and Highlights
(provide a recap as the game is going on or after it has concluded)
Starters and Box Score
|San Antonio Spurs||Sacramento Kings|
|Insert Name (SF)||Insert Name (SF)|
|Insert Name (PF)||Insert Name (PF)|
|Insert Name (C)||Insert Name (C)|
|Insert Name (PG)||Insert Name (PG)|
|Insert Name (SG)||Insert Name (SG)|
|Click here for the box score|