Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|<<Back to the 2006 NBA Playoffs Page|
Detroit Pistons vs. Milwaukee Bucks
Regular Season Series
Pistons won 3-1
- Nov. 26: Pistons 85 at Bucks 76
- Jan. 25: at Pistons 106, Bucks 102 (OT)
- Mar. 31: at Pistons 112, Bucks 105
- Apr. 17: at Bucks 113, Pistons 93
- by user David J. Cohen: Pistons 4-1. The Pistons will outmatch them. The Bucks need a year to gain experience, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they make a big splash in free agency and become a force in the East next year. Click here for full article.
- by user BMetts: Milwaukee has no chance here. Just another day at the office for the Pistons. Prediction: Pistons, 4-0. Click here for full article.
- by Brian L: Pistons in 5, the Bucks are outmached and outpowered at every position. player to watch this series will be Redd. Redd has had the pistons number this season. Bucks will win one game on there home court.
Game 1 (April 23)
Recap and Highlights
(provide a recap as the game is going on or after it has concluded)
Starters and Box Score
|Detroit Pistons||Milwaukee Bucks|
|Tayshaun Prince (SF)||Bobby Simmons (SF)|
|Rasheed Wallace (PF)||Andrew Bogut (PF)|
|Ben Wallace (C)||Jamaal Magloire (C)|
|Chauncey Billups (PG)||T.J. Ford (PG)|
|Richard Hamilton (SG)||Michael Redd (SG)|
|Click here for the box score|